- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- 2. Credit
- 2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- 3. Collecting personal information
- 3.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
(b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
(c) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services;
(d) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
(e) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
(f) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- 4. Using personal information
- 4.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
4.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) personalise our website for you;
(c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
(d) send you goods purchased through our website;
(e) supply to you services purchased through our website;
(f) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
(g) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
(h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
(j) send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
(l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
(m) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
4.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
4.4 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
4.5 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- 5. Disclosing personal information
- 5.1 We may disclose your personal information as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5.2 We will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- 6. Security of personal information
- 6.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on secure password and firewallprotected servers.
6.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- 7. Amendments
- 7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.